Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Craigslist Thursday.....nooooo Wednesday.


My time clock is soooo off, everybody.  I did it again, yet a day early.  I will post some more tomorrow on the real Thursday.  I am going to blame it on the season.  Welp, here you have it.  Craigslist WEdnesday this week.  Maybe next week, to really confuse you, I will do CL Monday.

I'll make this short:  chesterfield...who knows what condition because they stored it outside....what?!?, some awesome rugs, a hutch, chest, and ugly lamps....


Green Leather Chesterfield.  $75.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/fuo/3472650744.html



Ugly White Lamps.  No seriously "Ugly White Lamps!!!!! w Shades - $20 "  They actually are not bad.  Just need new drum or barrel shades.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/fuo/3472685789.html


Outdoor Table.  I wish this one wasn't so far from me, because it looks solid and will work with the set I have.  $40.



This Henredon Cabinet is a splurge.  But, I love it.  $375.



Chest of Drawers.  $45.



How many of you remember sitting in front of one of these bad boys?  Speaking of which, I called the DVD player the VHS player the other day and my son was like, "what is that?"  



I think it's the Texan in me that hearts cowhide.  $70.


Rug.  $190.




See you again tomorrow!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...